Wednesday, July 8, 2009

U C What I See

Theme of story: Cinderella.

How to view the story: From left to right..

1. The girl is daydreaming.
2. Dreams that she will be a beautiful princess or prom queen in very nice dress.
3. Girl continues daydreaming
4. Girl stares at computer screen
5. Starring at Zac Efron on the screen
6. Girl's smile disappears
7. Girl's eyes open to signify back to reality with downcast expression
8. It is revealed that she's actually a servant girl

There has been some issues with using Zac Efron as one of my subjects. There were comments about using another handsome guy whom I can take a photo in person, but I thought the notion of falling in love with a rich and famous (plus young and good-looking) will be lost. Another comment was that I edit the photo of Zac Efron on the computer screen such that it looks as if the girl is web-camming with him.. Then again, I thought it was possible, just difficult to achieve the desired results.

So, I think I will change my 4th and 5th frames such that girl no longer craves to fall in love with a rich and famous person, but rather craves for material things (money, designer handbas etc.)


FINAL PROTOTYPE:



To replace frame #4


To replace frame #5


No comments:

Post a Comment